PSHE & RSHE
The Britannia Education Trust PSHE curriculum aims to:
- Enable pupils to learn what happy, healthy relationships are, such as between family members and friends, how to foster these and how to identify if a relationship is not healthy or happy, such as in the case of bullying, and what they can do about it.
- Ensure that pupils are equipped to make healthy choices and develop healthy lifestyles, understanding how to take care of their physical and mental health.
- Teach children how to keep themselves safe in a range of contexts and situations that they may be faced with.
- Prepare pupils for the changes that they will experience throughout school and beyond that are both within and out of their control.
- Foster and develop pupils’ emotional intelligence and resilience.